Before You Buy That..
Stop and consider if you will use it. And if you will use it or follow it, will you really get the promised returns?
Have you ever gone to a property seminar, a share trading seminar or an internet summit
where the people on the stage talk about the wonderful experience they are enjoying because of product “X”.
Are you, like me, a sucker for the next shiny object, the next scheme to help you make money or the promise of a step ahead of the rest if you buy now?
Thankfully I have a husband who keeps me under control. But I also know enough that what I buy, when I buy it, it is for education and implementation and as a business owner already, I have the business attitude in place. I have an idea of how it will benefit my business rather than how to build a business on the idea.
What is a Business attitude?
An attitude is the way you think, be and believe. An attitude allows you to test, measure and tweak. Your attitude gives you an understanding that while there is no real magic wand, success has an element of luck attached. And your attitude allows you to believe in miracles, magic and hard work.
The next time you find yourself in a presentation and you are sitting there in awe of the success of the presenter, stop and ask yourself the following questions:
- Will I really use it and follow it all the way through to see if it really does do what was promised? If by nature. I will adapt or put my own spin, then I can to save my money.
- If it is so good, can I sleep on the purchase decision? If I have to buy now, then the pressure breaches most consumer laws.
- Will the 30 day guarantee actually come and go before I really have the time to see if the product is for me? My schedule and the “feedback” may take 45 days and I then find that the product will not work for ME. And by then I will be unable to get my money back
- Have I done any research on any other alternatives? If this is the first time you are seeing anything like it, then is it the best or does it just have the best presentation to get you to buy?
- What did it cost the person to make the money they claimed to make? There is a difference between income/revenue and profit?
Many people start a business because someone promised them a secret formula, a magic wand or something so good that if you fail to buy now, you lose forever and will live with regret.
And of all the people that buy – packages, motivational tapes, gym memberships, Network marketing plans – less than 10% ever achieve the results promised,
Oh and LUCK = Labour Under Correct Knowledge
So find an idea but get your business attitude engaged. Eat the Rhino will help you work through any idea to see if it is really for YOU!
Supporting your better future